It’s that time of the year again!!!!! Sub freezing temps, late season archery hunting, indoor archery season, shed season around the corner, and OAC shooting challenges begin!
In typical OAC fashion we start of with a volume of arrows, throw in some wrinkles, reinforce positive shooting habits and give big points right up front!
Remember our video requirements must be followed and from 10 yards it should be no issue. Target and archery in view of camera at all times. Judgement will be made by me if video does not comply to these rules if it must be reshot. Sample video from 8th & Tine coming soon.
YOU MUST USE SAME TARGET FOR ALL 30 ARROWS OR IF A NEW TARGET IS REQUESTED THE FOLLOWING END MUST BE SHOT ON LIVE FEED, THAT TARGET MUST BE USED FROM THAT POINT FORWARD.
The first challenge of 2018 is a 10 yard mini 3 Spot shooting challenge. Compeitors will download the 10 yard 3 Spot target (8.5X11″) and shoot a 300 round or 10 ends of 3 arrows over the next two months.
Duration – January – February 2018 (2 months)
Format – 10 – 3 arrow ends
Video – 3 shots per
Points – Total possible 300 30X
1. download colored or black and white target
2. Verify 10 yard distance with range finder or tape measure on video.
3. Shoot/Score first end ( ex: X – X – 10) in hand written scoring grid on target.
Scoring Rings: X-10-9-8-7-6
4. Take a pic of any close arrow and post it to comments of each video. This is to aid in calling .
5. Post all videos to the same post if possible. When you post original video post remaining ends to the comments of that video so they are all on the same post.
Live Feed Bonus: +20 Points (1 time bonus – minimum one end)
Attempt Points: : +10 Points (Must finish all 10 ends to earn)
Scores arrows: All scored points will count.
Target: Download Here
Likewise don’t forget to read up on the Points Validation Protocol